The Smokehouse is our latest, and final, addition to the Inn. A wonderful, 2-story cottage that was once indeed used as the farm smokehouse. The building was also used as the summer kitchen, wash house and root cellar. The Smokehouse was built around the turn of the century and is one of the original structures on the farm.
We have lovingly and painstakingly turned the smokehouse into a one-of-a-kind living space while we’ve maintained the integrity of the original structure. The floors and walls upstairs are original to the space. The upstairs living area features a king memory foam bed, twin daybed and sectional sofa. All together the space can sleep 5 comfortably. However, any persons over 3 will require an additional $30 fee. Downstairs includes a full kitchen featuring and antique stove/frig/sink combo. Coffee maker, toaster oven and all dish-ware. The huge bathroom has a 5′ x 5′ walk-in stone lined shower and marble sink. The downstairs also has a full dining table, settee and propane heat stove.
In keeping with the style we set in the Main House and the other cottage, we have decorated in a fabulous modern-meets-antique eclectic style with fabulous art work.
Luxurious ‘cottage’ living at it’s best.
Full farm to table breakfast included. Evening nosh with wine is also served.
Rate includes fresh homemade breakfast and evening snack with wine (or another beverage).
- Please let us know as far in advance as possible if you require a change in your check-in or out. We will try and work with you.
- 50% deposit required upon booking.
- We need at least a 72 hour notice for a full refund, if you cancel your reservation.
- We require 50% of your deposit, if you cancel between 48 and 71 hrs.
- No refund will be provided if you cancel less than 48 hrs.
- Check-in is 2pm and check-out is noon
- $225.00 per night (for 2)
- $30 each additional person
- Dogs are welcome but there is a $25 dog fee.
- 2 night minimum