The Carriage House is the latest (and last?) addition to our Inn. The building is original to the property and was built around 1900. It was used as a Carriage House back in the day, then was used to store grain and at one point kept the Town of Mathias’s first fire truck.
We raised the roof and used the original floors to create a specular studio space. Light streams in through multiple windows which allow for farm views at every angle. Watch the chickens, turkeys, goats and pigs frolic about. Of course, the blinds can be closed to shut out most of the light when need be. The Carriage House features a king bed, sofa & loveseat, full kitchen, wi-fi, cable TV and an iron clad tub in the bathroom. The space is completely private, yet is easily accessible to the Main House and the other Cottages.
Our own farm fresh breakfast is served each morning in the Main House. Complimentary snacks are also served each evening of your stay.
Rate includes fresh homemade breakfast and evening snack with wine (or another beverage).
- Please let us know as far in advance as possible if you require a change in your check-in or out. We will try and work with you.
- 50% deposit required upon booking.
- We need at least a 72 hour notice for a full refund, if you cancel your reservation.
- We require 50% of your deposit, if you cancel between 48 and 71 hrs.
- No refund will be provided if you cancel less than 48 hrs.
- Check-in is 2pm and check-out is noon
- $185.00 per night (for 2)
- $30 each additional person
- Dogs are welcome but there is a $25 dog fee.
- 2 night minimum